We are excited to announce the 2020 HYH Teacher Training will be launching soon. This 250 hour training will give full accreditation with Yoga Alliance UK and will equip you with all the skills necessary to start your career as a Hot Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga teacher.
Whether you are looking to begin a journey into teaching yoga or just want to devote time to find a deeper understanding and progression of your own practice, we have carefully created this course for you.
As part of this training you will:
– Become an effective instructor of both Hot Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Yoga
– Master teaching methodology, how to assist with confidence, functional & applied anatomy
– Explore Meditation, Pranayama & Sanskrit
– Learn to understand the body and how to modify the practice for individuals and injuries
– Have a strong foundation in philosophy and ethics of yoga and how to apply this to your life outside of the classroom
– Find the confidence to hold the teaching space and to use your voice effectively
– Have the opportunity to work more closely with your teachers, with 2 senior teachers and restricted group numbers
– Enjoy a luxurious U.K training retreat
– Hold a Qualification as a registered yoga teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.