To find the Hot Yoga House Covid guidelines please press here.
To ensure your experience at Hot Yoga House is always one that satisfies, we ask you to be mindful of the following:
- Hot Yoga House has a no shoes policy. Please take off your shoes and leave them in the area provided.
- Please ensure you arrive early enough to be in the hot room for when the class begins. Doors open 30 minutes prior to class starting. Once a teacher begins, the door is closed.
- If you cannot attend your class please let u know 24 hours in advance. Anything under 12 hours will be classed as a late cancellation. Late cancellations and no shows will mean that your pass will be allocated to that class and cannot be reused, for unlimited members you may incur a £10 fee. This is to make sure that free spaces are made available for your fellow yogis.
- Always sign in at reception before making your way into the hot room or changing rooms.
- Before class please make your teacher/reception staff aware of any health changes and any injuries you have so they can take extra care of you during class.
- If you are wearing strong perfume or have had a sweaty day, please take a shower before class.
- No shaving or trimming hair in the showers or sink areas.
- Please be efficient when taking a shower especially during busy periods when your fellow yogis may be waiting.
- Please use lockers provided for your valuables. Valuables and possessions are left at owner’s risk.
- Please avoid using aerosols and strong perfumes in our studio. Remember – you are here to detox your body and these are not good for you or your fellow yogis.
- Be respectful of your fellow yogis – they are just one of you travelling another path.
- Please respect all Hot Yoga House staff. We reserve the right to take necessary action if we deem somebody’s behaviour to be anti-social, rude or disrespectful. If you have any queries or concerns, please ask to speak to a manager.
- Please allow 15 minutes after the previous class has ended before entering the hot room, even if it is just to place your mat down.
- Please respect and obey the silence of the hot room before and after class and be mindful of the noise in the waiting areas outside the studio.
- No bags, shoes, food, chewing gum or mobile phones in the hot room. You will only need your mat, towel and water.
- No glass bottles allowed in the studio.
- Please be mindful of the front row and remember if you chose to practise here, lead by example as your fellow yogis may be following you or using you for guidance.
- Place a towel on your mat which can be rented from reception if you chose not to bring your own.
- No socks allowed in the hot room. This is for health and safety reasons so if you do have a foot condition please speak to reception prior to class so they can advise.
- If you are lucky enough to be a very sweaty person you may need 2 towels!
- Do not move mats that have been laid out and ensure you have placed the top of your mat on the line on the floor.
- Please try and stay in the hot room. This is really important. The heat can take a while to get used to but by staying in the room you are allowing your body to acclimatise to the heat.
- If you feel unwell, dizzy, nauseous or faint it is very normal. Usually if you sit on your mat and rest these feelings will pass fairly quickly. If you feel you have to leave the room please inform your teacher and only do so when a posture has finished.
- Remember to go the toilet before class! Please avoid disturbing a class for a toilet break.
- Please wear the correct attire. Close fitting, breathable and lightweight clothing is best. Avoid baggy clothing as this can become uncomfortable when sweaty. Men are fine in shorts. Remember that white clothing when wet can reveal all!
- Listen to your teacher. They are there to help and guide you. Be open to change.