We are very excited to be launching Hot Yoga House @ Home, allowing you to live stream classes online.
Our schedule is now live and ready for you to book in to all your favourite classes and some exciting new styles.
How to sign up and book a class:
1. Book your classes as normal on www.hotyogahouse.co.uk/schedule or find us on the MindBody app.
2. Please make sure that you have opted in to receiving our emails, and have the correct email address on your Mind Body account, so that we are able to send you the link to your chosen class
3. Please make sure to book in advance. Online booking will close 30 minutes before the start time of each class.
4. Check your email inbox (and your junk folder if you don’t receive). You will be emailed the link to your purchased Zoom class no later than 5 minutes before class start time.
5. Click the link in the email to access the class. You will be prompted to set up a free zoom account, the first time you attend a class.
6. Classes can be joined either by computer or via smartphone App (the Zoom app is free to download) Here is a one minute video tutorial about how to join a Zoom session.
8. Please ensure you have your sound muted for the entire class
Hot Yoga House @ Home classes are available to EVERYONE whether you’ve had a membership with us before or not, all of you are welcome to join.
At HYH, we love the interaction of live classes and being able to keep our community together. We are here to make your life as easily as possible, so we you can now enjoy some of your favourite classes On Demand, anytime that suits you. Access to our On demand library will be available to anyone with an unlimited membership.
Anyone with an Unlimited Membership package will be able to access the On Demand library by logging into your account and selecting the ‘On Demand’ tab. Videos can be accessed on computers and mobile devices but not through the Mindbody app.
To gain access to the On Demand library sign up for your Unlimited Membership or buy a 1 day pass here
For more information or questions contact us on email@example.com